1. Login to your JETNET account
2. Click the drop-down menu tab that says “Team Member Services” then click on “Money and Attendance”
3. In the center section of the page find the section that says “Direct Deposit” and choose your workgroup
4. Click either “LAA Represented” or “LUS Represented”
5. Enter in your JETNET ID information again
6. Authenticate using the DUO method you use for duo (if a phone call press 1; if a push notification you will accept; and if a code, you will enter it in)
7. Accept the Terms & Conditions
8. Click “Add New Account”
9. The nickname should be Aflac
10. The type of account should be checking
11. Enter in the routing number: 021414426. It should populate and say Empire National Bank. If it does not, check the number you entered to make sure it is correct.
12. Enter in the account number. That number is unique to you and your elections. EVERYONE’S ACCOUNT NUMBER IS UNIQUE TO THEM. Please DO NOT give this number to another flight attendant to use.
13. Confirm the account number.
14. Continue to Distribution Amounts
15. Click in the amounts column where you see $0.00 and enter in the amount you were given as your bi-weekly (per pay period) amount
16. Save and Finish
NOTE: DO NOT CLICK "SELECT AS LEFTOVER" FOR THE AFLAC ACCOUNT BECAUSE IT WILL SEND YOUR ENTIRE PAYCHECK TO AFLAC. NEVER TOUCH THAT BUTTON WHEN SETTING UP THE SPLIT DIRECT DEPOSIT FOR AFLAC.
17. Accept the terms
What if I need more help?
If you need more assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to respond to you by the following business day depending on volume.