|APFA Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Non-Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Press||Subscribe to APFA’s Press Release|
The Joint Negotiating Committee met with the company this past week in Dallas, and continued the exchanging of proposals. To date, we have Tentative Agreements (T/A), on the following seven (7) sections:
- Moving Expenses
- Common Domicile / Co-Terminals
- CRAF (Civil Reserve Air Fleet)
- Medical Examinations
- Voluntary Contributions / FlightPAC (APFA PAC)
- Hostage Benefits
During the week of June 30th, the JNC will brief the AFA Master Executive Council and the APFA Board of Directors on our progress
Next week, joint negotiations will continue in Charlotte, NC. We hope to begin discussions of the scheduling and related sections in the near future. As we continue the 150-day process towards a joint contract, we feel confident about our progress to date.
APFA President Laura Glading and AFA-MEC US Airways President Roger Holmin have scheduled visits in the following US Airways Flight Attendant Crew Rooms:
- June 18th,- PHX
- June 19th,- DCA
Additionally, JNC Members have been able to schedule further base visits to Flight Attendant Operations as follows:
- June 23rd, – DCA with Neil Fernandez (AA) and George Price (US)
- June 23rd, – PHX with Julie Hedrick (AA) and David Hone (US)
- June 24th, – CLT with Michael Truan (AA) and Rick Knuth (US)
- June 25th, – ORD with Lenny Aurigemma (AA) and Vicki Balistreri (US)
- June 26th,- STL with Margaret Barnes (AA) and Alin Boswell (US)
- June 30th,- PHL with Lenny Aurigemma (AA) and Paul Hartshorn Jr. (US)
- June 30th,- RDU with Randy Trautman (AA) and George Price (US)
We look forward to meeting you at our upcoming base visits.
Joint Negotiating Committee
For issues with logging into your account please contact the Membership Department during regular business hours at (817) 540-0108 ext. 8153.
For important or time-sensitive issues regarding contract, scheduling, health, IOD, or other department-related questions please visit the department contact information page to contact the department you need. For immediate assistance please call APFA headquarters at (817) 540-0108
Visit the Contact Us page for general questions or media inquiries.