|APFA Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Non-Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Press||Subscribe to APFA’s Press Release|
Joint Negotiating Committee Hotline
June 20, 2014
The JNC continued negotiations this week with the company in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. In addition to the previously mentioned T/As, we reached initial proposals on two additional contractual sections:
- Hours of Service
Board of Directors/ Master Executive Council Progress Report
The week of June 30th, the JNC will be meeting in Dallas to present a progress report to the APFA Board of Directors and the AFA Master Executive Council. The JNC will present an outline of each contractual section, review the process under the Negotiations Protocol Agreement, and answer their questions.
Tentative Agreement Information Coming Soon
In July, the JNC will produce a comparison chart for the membership containing already-T/A’d sections. The chart will include the former AA language, the former US language, and the agreed upon language for your review. As we proceed through the next few months, we will release Tentative Agreements to the membership shortly after they are reached.
JNC Member Base Visits
JNC Members will be visiting AA and US bases for the remainder of June according to the schedule below:
- June 23rd – DCA with Neil Fernandez (AA) and George Price (US)
- June 23rd – PHX with Julie Hedrick (AA) and David Hone (US)
- June 24th – CLT with Michael Truan (AA) and Rick Knuth (US)
- June 25th – ORD with Lenny Aurigemma (AA) and Vicki Balistreri (US)
- June 26th – STL with Margaret Barnes (AA) and Alin Boswell (US)
- June 30th – PHL with Lenny Aurigemma (AA) and Paul Hartshorn Jr. (US)
- June 30th – RDU with Randy Trautman (AA) and George Price (US)
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming base visits!
Your Joint Negotiating Committee
Currently, no scheduled events...