|APFA Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Non-Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Press||Subscribe to APFA’s Press Release|
Special Joint Negotiating Committee (JNC) Update
September 15, 2014
As the September 19, 2014, closing date of negotiations rapidly approaches, the JNC has great progress to report.
Tentative Agreements have been reached in the following sections:
- Section 1 – Scope and Recognition
- Section 11 – Hours of Service
- Section 12 – Reserve
- Section 13 – Temporary Duty Assignment (TDY)
- Section 22 – Filling of Vacancy
- Section 23 – Reduction in Force (RIF)
- Section 27 – Injury on Duty (IOD)
Of course, there remains a good deal of work to be done at the negotiating table through Friday, but our team is confident that we will soon be signing off on the industry-leading contract our members deserve. There will be JNC hotlines charting our continued progress throughout the week so please stay tuned!
As soon as highlights of the above Sections are ready for posting, they will be emailed to the membership via this Hotline.
- Section 5 – Moving Expenses
- Section 17 – Common Domicile
- Section 19 – CRAF (Civil Reserve Air Fleet)
- Section 21 – Probation
- Section 24 – Hostage Benefits
- Section 28 – Medical Examinations
- Section 30 – Grievance Procedures
- Section 31 – System Board of Adjustment
- Section 34 – Safety Security Department (SSD)
- Section 35 – Union Security
- Section 36 – Voluntary Contributions (APFA PAC)
Your Joint Negotiating Committee
For issues with logging into your account please contact the Membership Department during regular business hours at (817) 540-0108 ext. 8153.
For important or time-sensitive issues regarding contract, scheduling, health, IOD, or other department-related questions please visit the department contact information page to contact the department you need. For immediate assistance please call APFA headquarters at (817) 540-0108
Visit the Contact Us page for general questions or media inquiries.