May 29, 2015
- Electronic Trade Board (ETB) Updates to be Released on Monday
- July 2015 Bidding Information
Electronic Trade Board (ETB) Updates to be Released on Monday
The Joint Implementation Resolution Committee (JIRC) and Crew Scheduling, working alongside the IT Department, have added new features to the Electronic Trade Board (ETB) that will be in place starting Monday, June 1, 2015. These updates include:
The ability to search/filter posts on the ‘Trade Board’ and ‘Private Transaction Requests’ by:
The ability to sort by the following fields:
- The ability to selectively “hide” individual completed transaction from the ‘My Trades’ section
- Prevent a unique offer from being posted more than once
- The ability to post and respond to Public Vacation Trade requests on the Trade Board
July 2015 Bidding Information
• July 2015 Training Bid Opens: June 2 – 1200 EDT / 0900 MST
• July 2015 Training Bid Closes: June 8 – 1200 EDT / 0900 MST
• July 2015 PBS Bidding Opens: June 10 – 1200 EDT / 0900 MST
• July 2015 PBS Bidding Closes: June 16 – 1200 EDT / 0900 MST
• July 2015 PBS Bids Awarded: June 18 – 1200 EDT / 0900 MST
• Awards posted on CATS: June 19 – 1200 EDT / 0900 MST
PBS Mis-awards Due to System or Company Error:
• Any Flight Attendant who has an inquiry or believes she/he may have received a mis-award shall notify Crew Scheduling no later than the 1200 on the 23rd of the month, or, if on vacation, within twenty-four (24) hours of return from her/his vacation.
Electronic Trade Board (ETB):
• July 2015 ETB Opens: June 19 – 1200 EDT / 0900 MST
Iterative Schedule Adjustment Process (ISAP) – Daily Process:
• July 2015 ISAP Opens: June 24 – 0600 Local Base Time
• Closes for Processing: June 30 – 2000 Local Base Time
• July 2015 ISAP Re-opens: July 1 – 0800 Local Base Time
Reserve Assignment – Daily Process:
• Open for July 2015 Bids: June 23 – 1500 Local Base Time
• Closed for Processing: July 1 – 1500 Local Base Time
• July 2 results posted: July 1 – 1930 Local Base Time
Reserve Trading Days Off – Daily Process:
• Open for Bids: June 24 – 0600 Local Base Time
• Closed for processing: June 30 – 2000 Local Base Time
• Re- opens: July 1 – 0800 Local Base Time
Vacation Extension (VEX) Requests for August:
• June 15 – 30 – via form on Wings Flight Service Lines & Pairings (Bidding) page
• A Flight Attendant who is scheduled for at least seven (7) consecutive vacation days may elect to place up to a total of four (4) days off BEFORE or AFTER, or SPLIT on either side of such vacation. The days off will act as a pre-planned absence and will carry NO pay or credit. Such days off will be counted toward the Reserve’s scheduled Golden Days. Such block of four (4) days, or portion thereof, may be extended into the next bid period.
Flight Attendant Resource Center representatives are ready to assist!
APFA National Scheduling Chair
For issues with logging into your account please contact the Membership Department during regular business hours at (817) 540-0108 ext. 8153.
For important or time-sensitive issues regarding contract, scheduling, health, IOD, or other department-related questions please visit the department contact information page to contact the department you need. For immediate assistance please call APFA headquarters at (817) 540-0108
Visit the Contact Us page for general questions or media inquiries.