|APFA LAA Members
||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|APFA LUS Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Non-Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Press||Subscribe to APFA’s Press Release|
July 31, 2015
Updates to ISAP and ETB
The JIRC and the Company have come to an agreement to change the ISAP and ETB opening times starting August 1, 2015. APFA President Laura Glading signed a Letter of Agreement with the Company that will give the LUS FA’s an extra 2 hours a day for ISAP and ETB to be open for Bidding, Posting, and Trading Trips.
Starting tonight, July 31st when ISAP closes at 20:00, both ISAP and ETB will have new times. The Closing time will stay the same at 20:00 Home Domicile Time, but the opening time for both will be 0600 hours Home Domicile Time.
Current ISAP/ETB Timeline until opening on July 31, 2015:
Closes daily at 2000
Opens daily at 0800
New ISAP/ETB Timeline as of closing on July 31, 2015:
Closes daily at 2000
Opens daily at 0600
September 2015 Pairing Percentages
September 2015 Bidding Timelines
• September 2015 Training Bid Opens: August 2 – 1200 EDT / 0900 MST
• September 2015 Training Bid Closes: August 8 – 1200 EDT / 0900 MST
• September 2015 PBS Bidding Opens: August 10 – 1200 EDT / 0900 MST
• September 2015 PBS Bidding Closes: August 16 – 1200 EDT / 0900 MST
• September 2015 PBS Bids Awarded: August 18 – 1200 EDT / 0900 MST
• Awards posted on CATS: August 19 – 1200 EDT / 0900 MST
PBS Mis-awards Due to System or Company Error:
• Any Flight Attendant who has an inquiry or believes she/he may have received a mis-award shall notify Crew Scheduling no later than the 1200 on the 23rd of the month, or, if on vacation, within twenty-four (24) hours of return from her/his vacation.
Electronic Trade Board (ETB):
• September 2015 ETB Opens: August 19 – 1200 EDT / 0900 MST
Iterative Schedule Adjustment Process (ISAP) – Daily Process:
• September 2015 ISAP Opens: August 24 – 0600 Local Base Time
• Closes for Processing: August 29 – 2000 Local Base Time
• September 2015 ISAP Re-opens: August 30 – 0600 Local Base Time
Reserve Assignment – Daily Process:
• Open for August 31 Bids: August 23 – 1500 Local Base Time
• Closed for Processing: August 29 – 1500 Local Base Time
• August 31 results posted: August 30 – 1930 Local Base Time
Reserve Trading Days Off – Daily Process:
• Open for September Bids: August 24 – 0600 Local Base Time
• Closed for processing: August 29 – 2000 Local Base Time
• Re- opens: August 30 – 0800 Local Base Time
Vacation Extension (VEX) Requests for October:
• August 19 – 31 via VEX Form on Wings – Flight Service – Lines & Pairings (Bidding) page
• A Flight Attendant who is scheduled for at least seven (7) consecutive vacation days may elect to place up to a total of four (4) days off BEFORE or AFTER, or SPLIT on either side of such vacation. The days off will act as a pre-planned absence and will carry NO pay or credit. Such days off will be counted toward the Reserve’s scheduled Golden Days. Such block of four (4) days, or portion thereof, may be extended into the next bid period.
• Vacation Extension Timeline, Rules and Useful Tips
Flight Attendant Resource Center representatives are ready to assist!
Call (480) 693-8232
APFA National Scheduling Chair
For issues with logging into your account please contact the Membership Department during regular business hours at (817) 540-0108 ext. 8153.
For important or time-sensitive issues regarding contract, scheduling, health, IOD, or other department-related questions please visit the department contact information page to contact the department you need. For immediate assistance please call APFA headquarters at (817) 540-0108
Visit the Contact Us page for general questions or media inquiries.