|APFA LAA Members
||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|APFA LUS Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Non-Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Press||Subscribe to APFA’s Press Release|
Saturday, October 3, 2015
November 2015 Bidding Information – LUS
November 2015 Pairing Percentages
November 2015 Bidding Timelines
• November 2015 Training Bid Opens: October 2 – 1200 EDT / 0900 MST
• November 2015 Training Bid Closes: October 8 – 1200 EDT / 0900 MST
• November 2015 Training Bid Awarded: October 8 – 1500 EDT/ 1200 MST
• Awards posted in CATS: October 8 – 1800 EDT / 1500 MST
• November 2015 PBS Bidding Opens: October 10 – 1200 EDT / 0900 MST
• November 2015 PBS Bidding Closes: October 16 – 1200 EDT / 0900 MST
• November 2015 PBS Bids Awarded: October 18 – 1200 EDT / 0900 MST
• Awards posted in CATS: October 19 – 1200 EDT / 0900 MST
PBS Mis-awards Due to System or Company Error:
• Any Flight Attendant who has an inquiry or believes she/he may have received a mis-award shall notify the FARC no later than the 1200 on the 23rd of the month, or, if on vacation, within twenty-four (24) hours of return from her/his vacation.
Electronic Trade Board (ETB):
• November 2015 ETB Opens: October 19 – 1200 EDT / 0900 MST
Reserve Assignment – Daily Process:
• Open for November 1 Bids: October 24 – 1500 Home Base Time
• Closed for Processing: October 31 – 1500 Home Base Time
• November 1 results posted: October 31 – 1930 Home Base Time
Reserve Trading Days Off – Daily Process:
• Open for November Bids: October 25 – 0600 Home Base Time
• Closed for processing: October 30 – 2000 Home Base Time
• Re- opens: October 31 – 0600 Home Base Time
Iterative Schedule Adjustment Process (ISAP) – Daily Process:
• November 2015 ISAP Opens: October 25 – 0600 Home Base Time
• Closes for Processing: October 30 – 2000 Home Base Time
• November 2015 ISAP Re-opens: October 31 – 0600 Home Base Time
Five-Day Pairings Scheduled for November – PHL Base:
As a result of airport closures over Thanksgiving in Tel Aviv and Madrid, the Company has constructed three transatlantic pairings that will be five days in duration.
The pairings are 96020 (PHL-TLV) on November 24 and 25, and 96017 (PHL-MAD) on November 24.
A 5DAY/## generic bid function has been added to ISAP and the SHOW/## bid. Please be mindful when bidding these November pairings in PBS, ISAP, or ETB.
Vacation Extension (VEX) Requests for December:
October 19 – 31 via VEX Form on Wings – Flight Service – Lines & Pairings (Bidding) page
A Flight Attendant who is scheduled for at least seven (7) consecutive vacation days in one bid month, may elect to place up to a total of four (4) days off BEFORE or AFTER, or SPLIT on either side of such vacation. The days off will act as a pre-planned absence and will carry NO pay or credit. Such days off will be counted toward the Reserve’s scheduled Golden Days. Such block of four (4) days, or portion thereof, may be extended into the next bid period.
Flight Attendant Resource Center (FARC):
Representatives are ready to assist! Call 480-693-8232
APFA National Scheduling Chair
APFA National Communications Interim Chair
For issues with logging into your account please contact the Membership Department during regular business hours at (817) 540-0108 ext. 8153.
For important or time-sensitive issues regarding contract, scheduling, health, IOD, or other department-related questions please visit the department contact information page to contact the department you need. For immediate assistance please call APFA headquarters at (817) 540-0108
Visit the Contact Us page for general questions or media inquiries.