|APFA LAA Members
||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|APFA LUS Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Non-Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Press||Subscribe to APFA’s Press Release|
Thursday, December 3, 2015
The issue with the second round of the 2016/2017 annual vacation award has been resolved. Results from the Primary Vacation Bid are not affected. The final vacation results from the Secondary Vacation Bid, as well as the Assignment of Vacation Process, are available on CatCrew, Option 15 & 21.
**ALL previously awarded Trades, Monthly Rebids (MRBs) and Filler Days have been deleted due to the rerun process.**
The timeline has been adjusted as follows:
- January 2016 Vacation Trades may be submitted via the form on WINGS from December 3 at 09:00 MST, through December 7 at 21:00 MST
- Monthly Rebids and Filler Days bids may be submitted via CatCrew from December 3 at 09:00 MST, through December 7 at 21:00 MST
- Results for Monthly Rebid and Filler Days will be available no later than December 8 at 09:00 MST
- Vacation Trades for February 2016 to April 2017 may be submitted via the ETB via Crew Portal beginning December 3 at 09:00 MST
- January VEX Days may be requested now through December 12, at 23:59 MST
If Recurrent/CQ Training was awarded through Training Bidding System (TBS) via Crew Portal during a period for which you are requesting VEX days, you will be provided an option of either rescheduling training or moving the VEX to the other end of the vacation period.
As a result of the Secondary Vacation Bid and Assignment of Vacation Process changes, the available days for the monthly rebid have also changed, and will updated on Wings prior to the reopening of the Monthly Rebid.
For issues with logging into your account please contact the Membership Department during regular business hours at (817) 540-0108 ext. 8153.
For important or time-sensitive issues regarding contract, scheduling, health, IOD, or other department-related questions please visit the department contact information page to contact the department you need. For immediate assistance please call APFA headquarters at (817) 540-0108
Visit the Contact Us page for general questions or media inquiries.