|APFA LAA Members
||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|APFA LUS Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Non-Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Press||Subscribe to APFA’s Press Release|
Thursday, December 3, 2015
**ALL previously awarded Trades, Monthly Rebids (MRBs) and Filler Days have been deleted due to the rerun process.**
The timeline has been adjusted as follows:
- January 2016 Vacation Trades may be submitted via the Vacation Trade Request Form on WINGS from December 3 at 09:00 MST, through December 7 at 21:00 MST
- Monthly Rebids and Filler Days bids may be submitted via CatCrew from December 3 at 09:00 MST, through December 7 at 21:00 MST
- Results for Monthly Rebid and Filler Days will be available no later than December 8 at 09:00 MST
- Vacation Trades for February 2016 to April 2017 may be submitted via the ETB via Crew Portal beginning December 3 at 09:00 MST
- January VEX Days may be requested now through December 12, at 23:59 MST using the VEX Form on Wings
If Recurrent/CQ Training was awarded through Training Bidding System (TBS) via Crew Portal during a period for which you are requesting VEX days, you will be provided an option of either rescheduling training or moving the VEX to the other end of the vacation period.
The following Vacation days are open for the January 2016 MRB:
January 2016 Filler Days: Jan 1 – Jan 30 are open as Filler Days in all bases.
The CatCrew screens are:
- Option 45 – Monthly Rebid Update
- Option 46 – Monthly Rebid Display
- Option 47 – Filler Day Update
- Option 48 – Filler Day Display
Enter your bids in the Update screens using the standard American date format MMDDYY. Review and print your protective bids from the Display screens. Always read the message at bottom of the screen after you enter data.
If you have any questions, please call Flight Attendant Vacations at (480) 693-1913 or (480) 693-1936, Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
For issues with logging into your account please contact the Membership Department during regular business hours at (817) 540-0108 ext. 8153.
For important or time-sensitive issues regarding contract, scheduling, health, IOD, or other department-related questions please visit the department contact information page to contact the department you need. For immediate assistance please call APFA headquarters at (817) 540-0108
Visit the Contact Us page for general questions or media inquiries.