|APFA LAA Members
||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|APFA LUS Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Non-Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Press||Subscribe to APFA’s Press Release|
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
- January 15th Pay Stub Available on Paperless Pay – LUS
- Payroll Contacts – LUS
- Pay Discrepancies – LUS
- Premium Pay Position Swaps – LUS
- Intermittent FMLA Already Designated – LUS
The January 15th paycheck is now available for review on Paperless Pay. The 150%/300% pay incentives will show in the Earnings section as Pay No Credit. Please note, any carry-in credit, plus incentive pay in January 2016 will not be paid until the February 15, 2016 paycheck.
Payroll Contacts – LUS
Pay Discrepancies – LUS
The following Contractual provisions are in place for LUS Flight Attendants in the event a pay shortage should occur:
- When there is a shortage equivalent to two (2) hours of pay or less in a Flight Attendant’s paycheck, such amount shall be added to his/her next check once the matter is resolved.
- When there is a shortage equivalent to more than two (2) hours of pay but not exceeding five (5) hours of pay, such amount shall be issued through a special check, if requested, and mailed to the Flight Attendant by U.S. Mail, within five (5) days following resolution of the matter. Upon request, the Flight Attendant may make arrangements to pick up a payroll card at a domicile or a check at the Corporate payroll office.
- When there is a shortage exceeding five (5) hours of pay in a Flight Attendant’s paycheck, and once such matter has been resolved, a special check or pay card will be issued if requested, and forwarded to the Flight Attendant by overnight mail, except where the shortage is due to the Flight Attendant’s negligence or mistake. Upon request, the Flight Attendant may make arrangements to pick up a payroll card at a domicile or a check at the Corporate payroll office.
Premium Pay Position Swaps – LUS
It is extremely important to have premium pay correctly coded when Flight Attendants swap positions. In response to the settlement of the Notice of Dispute (NOD) filed by the LUS Base Presidents, APFA and the Company have worked together to ensure that these procedures are published in the Pilot manual. In order for a Flight Attendant to be paid correctly, Pilots need to make the necessary ACARS entries when a premium position swap occurs. The following procedures are now published in the Pilot Manual in section 2b.1.9 Flight Attendant Premium Pay Credit:
No ACARS entry is required if Flight Attendants remain in their scheduled positions. If a Flight Attendant in a premium pay position (A, B, and E) informs you of a position swap:
- Select the AOC MISC screen
- In 1L under MISC CODE, enter 86
- In 2L under DATA, enter the premium position designator followed by the flight attendant’s 6-digit payroll number. Leading zeros need to be included. For example, if a flight attendant with a payroll number on the release of 023456 swaps into the “A” position, then enter code “A023456”
- Select SEND
- Repeat steps if there are additional premium pay swaps
- Only one position change can be entered at a time and the position change entry will only cover one flight. If you fly additional legs with the same flight attendants the same entry must be accomplished for each affected Flight Attendant prior to each flight.
Please wait 24-48 hours after the completion of your trip sequence/pairing to ensure the change of position is appropriately reflected in your CATCREW display. If, after 24-48 hours, you do not see it reflected, you may:
- Call Pay Comp Administration at 800-327-0117 prompts 2.4.1
- Submit a Pay Claim to Pay Comp (Wings)
- Send an email to email@example.com
Intermittent FMLA Already Designated – LUS
Flight Attendants must notify Supervisor/PHX Admin no later than two (2) calendar days from the date you return to work when an absence is related to your FMLA leave. The preferred method of communication is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. By using this method, you will be able to maintain an effective record of your request(s).
The intermittent hotline 480-693-5410 may be used to check on a request, but the voicemail capacity has limitations. Messages are retrieved multiple times throughout the day.
Check your line in CATCREW (not the Crew Portal) to ensure it has been re-coded correctly. The re-coding process should be completed within seventy-two (72) hours.
For issues with logging into your account please contact the Membership Department during regular business hours at (817) 540-0108 ext. 8153.
For important or time-sensitive issues regarding contract, scheduling, health, IOD, or other department-related questions please visit the department contact information page to contact the department you need. For immediate assistance please call APFA headquarters at (817) 540-0108
Visit the Contact Us page for general questions or media inquiries.