|APFA LAA Members
||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|APFA LUS Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Non-Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Press||Subscribe to APFA’s Press Release|
Thursday, April 21, 2016
APFA Executive Committee Unanimously Approves National Department Chair and Regional Representative Nominations – LAA/LUS
On Monday, April 18th, the APFA Executive Committee held a Special Teleconference Meeting to vote on the National Department Chair and Regional Representative nominations. The nominations were approved unanimously by the APFA Executive Committee. In accordance with the APFA Policy Manual, the Official Agenda, Resolutions and Minutes are now available on our website at APFA.org.
Special Executive Committee Resolutions and Final Minutes (Website Login Required)
- Roll Call
- Tentative Agenda
- Final Agenda
- Resolution 1 – Approve the Agenda
- Resolution 2 – Communications Chair Affirmation
- Resolution 3 – Contract Chair Affirmation
- Resolution 4 – Health Chair Affirmation
- Resolution 5 – Hotel Chair Affirmation
- Resolution 6 – IOD Chair Affirmation
- Resolution 7 – Safety/Security Chair Affirmation
- Resolution 8 – Scheduling Chair Affirmation
- Resolution 9 – Regional Rep #1 Affirmation
- Resolution 10 – Regional Rep #2 Affirmation
- Resolution 11 – Regional Rep #3 Affirmation
- Resolution 12 – Regional Rep #4 Affirmation
- Resolution 13 – Regional Rep #5 Affirmation
- Resolution 14 – Regional Rep #6 Affirmation
- Resolution 15 – Regional Rep #7 Affirmation
- Resolution 16 – Adjourn the Meeting
The APFA National Department Chairs and Regional Representatives will serve a two-year term effective May 1, 2016.
For issues with logging into your account please contact the Membership Department during regular business hours at (817) 540-0108 ext. 8153.
For important or time-sensitive issues regarding contract, scheduling, health, IOD, or other department-related questions please visit the department contact information page to contact the department you need. For immediate assistance please call APFA headquarters at (817) 540-0108
Visit the Contact Us page for general questions or media inquiries.