|APFA LAA Members
||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|APFA LUS Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Non-Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Press||Subscribe to APFA’s Press Release|
Thursday, June 9, 2016
- ISAP Unsuccessful Bidders List – LUS
- Reimbursement Forms – LUS
- WBT Module Due August 31 – LAA/LUS
- July 2016 Flight Attendant Timeline – LUS
ISAP Unsuccessful Bidders List – LUS
A list of Lineholders who elect to be passed to Daily Scheduling because her/his bid was not awarded in the Iterative Schedule Adjustment Process (ISAP) and her/his request originates on the first day of the ISAP bid processing date range will be compiled upon conclusion of the ISAP run. ISAP has an option the Lineholder may select if she/he wishes to be placed on the Unsuccessful Bidders List (UBL) for the pairing (PASS TO DAILY: YES). The UBL shall be used by Daily Scheduling for manual processing.
Daily bids will be processed by using the Unsuccessful Bidder List to offer pairings to Lineholders in seniority order.
- A Lineholder may call Crew Scheduling following the commencement of the ISAP/AIL processing period (after 2000 and before 0600) to bid for a Pairing/s and request to be added to the UBL for such pairing as a Late Bidder.
- A Late Bidder will be added to the bottom of the UBL and her/his bid will be processed according to her/his position on the list for pairings that become available.
- If a Pairing/s become open before the initial processing of the UBL is completed at 0600, the open Pairing/s will be processed from the original UBL in seniority order with the Late Bidders at the bottom of the UBL.
- After the initial processing of the UBL is complete at 0600, the late bidding Flight Attendants will be placed in seniority order among all unsuccessful bidders.
- If a Flight Attendant requests Pairing/s after the initial process of unsuccessful bidders at 0600 on the day immediately following the ISAP closing, the Flight Attendant will be processed in seniority order among all unsuccessful bidders.
For example: The first day of the ISAP run date is Sunday for pairings originating on Tuesday. Only ISAP/AIL bid transactions will qualify for the UBL for Tuesday pairings:
Step 1 – ISAP processes on Sunday night at 2000 for Tuesday ISAP/AIL transactions.
- The Tuesday ISAP award is posted on Monday by 0600.
Step 2 – At 0800 on Monday, Daily Scheduling is processing the UBL for Tuesday pairings that became open/available after/during the 2000 Sunday ISAP/AIL processing.
- Pairings are covered from the UBL in seniority order with the exception of the late bidders.
- After the initial processing of the UBL, the late bidders will be placed in seniority order among all unsuccessful bidders.
- Any pairing that is not processed from the UBL on Monday for Tuesday departures will be awarded to RSVs at 1500 on Monday.
- The UBL will continue to be used for Tuesday for any pairing that opens after RSV processing begins. Crew Scheduling will avoid calling F/As between the hours of 0000 and 0500 unless to prevent a delay per the Contract.
Step 3 – On Tuesday, any Pairings that become open/available for Tuesday are processed from Sunday’s UBL for pairings that are more than two (2) hours prior to departure.
- Any pairing that is not awarded from the UBL on Tuesday for Tuesday departures will be awarded to Reserves.
Crew Scheduling will call Lineholders one (1) time in seniority order to offer each pairing for which the Lineholder is listed on the Unsuccessful Bidders List. If a Lineholder does not answer or declines the pairing, Crew Scheduling shall move on to the next most senior Lineholder on the UBL requesting such pairing.
If a Lineholder is on another trip at the time the pairing opens, the Lineholder will not be passed over and such pairing will be awarded. A Lineholder will be responsible for acknowledging the trip through Crew Scheduling. If the award is not acknowledged within two (2) hours of the Flight Attendant’s pairing completion, such pairing shall be covered by another Flight Attendant.
Reimbursement Forms – LUS
Flight Service has combined all reimbursement forms into one system via the Forms page on Wings, including:
- Global Entry
- Crew Meal Reimbursement
- Foreign Language Tuition
- Hotel Transportation
- Uniform Alterations
Coordinators at each base process the reimbursements. Please provide original receipts, along with the reimbursement form, to your base coordinator prior to the 28th of the month. Reimbursements are processed once a month and are paid on the following month’s 15th paycheck.
Reimbursement Coordinator Contact Information
WBT Module Due August 31 – LAA/LUS
The Payment Card Industry Standards (PCI) required Web-Based Training (WBT) module must be completed by August 31, 2016. The PCI lesson reviews ways to ensure customer data remains secure and provides “best practices” for Flight Attendants to use when handling credit cards onboard.
Flight Attendants will receive $25 training pay for the completion of the module.
To access the WBT module, Click Here or click on the Learning shortcut under ‘Find it Fast’ on Jetnet. From there, select Visit Learning Hub. This required training will be listed in your ‘To Do’ list. Click on the Register and then Start button to launch the lesson.
iPad/Tablet Users: iPad users must have iOS 8 or greater and Safari browser. Currently, iPad Mini is not supported. Tablet users must have Android 4.4.2. and Google Chrome browser.
PC/Mac Users: Learning Hub supports Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher, Firefox 37, Chrome 41 for PC users and Safari 7.1/8.1 for Mac users, but does NOT support Microsoft Edge.
If you experience technical problems, contact the IT Help Desk at 480-693-6029 for assistance.
July 2016 Flight Attendant Timeline – LUS
For issues with logging into your account please contact the Membership Department during regular business hours at (817) 540-0108 ext. 8153.
For important or time-sensitive issues regarding contract, scheduling, health, IOD, or other department-related questions please visit the department contact information page to contact the department you need. For immediate assistance please call APFA headquarters at (817) 540-0108
Visit the Contact Us page for general questions or media inquiries.