|APFA LAA Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|APFA LUS Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Non-Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Press||Subscribe to APFA’s Press Release|
Friday, October 7, 2016
- Mutual Domicile Transfers – LUS
- No Domicile Vacancies for December – LUS
- No VLOAs for December – LUS
- November Bidding Timelines – LUS
- Flight Attendant Bidding Resource Center (FABRC) – LUS
Mutual Domicile Transfers – LUS
APFA and the Company have reached an agreement to allow mutual base transfers for LUS Flight Attendants effective with the December 2, 2016 bid month. The Company will process Mutual Transfers on a monthly basis following the processing of vacancy transfer requests, if applicable.
The Company will maintain a list of Flight Attendants requesting Mutual Transfers. The requests will be processed in system seniority order.
For Example: 20 PHL Flight Attendants want to transfer to CLT and 35 CLT Flight Attendants want to transfer to PHL. The Company will approve the 20 PHL Flight Attendants and match them to the 20 of the most senior CLT Flight Attendants and swap their bases. The 15 most junior CLT Flight Attendants will be considered in a later month in seniority order of the total requests.
The following are all the possible combinations of base swaps:
- It is NOT necessary to bid all bases when submitting a transfer request.
- All transfer requests will remain on file until either awarded or retracted.
- If you no longer are interested in a base transfer and have a transfer request on file, that request should be retracted.
A Flight Attendant who would like a Mutual Domicile Transfer must submit a Transfer Request Form via WINGS by 12:00 NOON (EDT)/09:00 (MST), Monday, October 17, 2016. The awards will be posted no later than Wednesday, October 19, 2016.
No Domicile Vacancies for December 2016 – LUS
There are no domicile vacancies available for the December 2016 bid month.
No VLOAs for December 2016 – LUS
There are no Voluntary Leave of Absence (VLOA) openings for the December 2016 bid month.
November Bidding Timelines – LUS
Flight Attendant Bidding Resource Center (FABRC) – LUS
Representatives are ready to assist! Call 480-693-8232 or 800-327-0117, option 2, 8
Visit the Contact Us page for general questions or media inquiries.