Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Locations & Times:
- American Airlines Headquarters – 4333 Ammon Carter Blvd, Fort Worth, TX (11:00am – 3:00pm CT)
- Charlotte/Douglas International Airport (11:00am – 2:00pm ET)
- Los Angeles International Airport, Terminal 4, Departure Level (11:00am – 3:00pm PT)
- Miami International Airport, Terminal D, Upper Level (1:00pm – 4:30pm ET)
- Record high profits and executive compensation while flight attendants lag the industry in pay
- 4 years and counting and still no fully implemented contract
- Fatigue inducing trips generated by a computerized optimizer that ignores the “human factor”, affecting quality of life, health and safety
- Uniforms that are suspected of causing serious reactions in a growing number of our members
- Frequent IT issues and meltdowns that shut down bidding and scheduling systems, resulting in unnecessary staffing shortages, cancelations, and inconveniences to passengers and crews
- No firm timeline for integrating technical operations
-APFA President Bob Ross
For issues with logging into your account please contact the Membership Department during regular business hours at (817) 540-0108 ext. 8153.
For important or time-sensitive issues regarding contract, scheduling, health, IOD, or other department-related questions please visit the department contact information page to contact the department you need. For immediate assistance please call APFA headquarters at (817) 540-0108
Visit the Contact Us page for general questions or media inquiries.