|APFA LAA Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|APFA LUS Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Non-Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Press||Subscribe to APFA’s Press Release|
- Domicile Vacancies for April 2017 – LUS
- Mutual Domicile Transfers – LUS
- Vacation Bidding Now Open – LUS
- Headcounts by Base – LAA/LUS
- March 2017 Bidding Timeline – LUS
- Flight Attendant Bidding Resource Center (FABRC) – LUS
Domicile Vacancies for April 2017 – LUS
Depending on the number of Flight Attendants that elect to transfer, positions may need to be back-filled as a result of the bid.
All transfer requests will remain on file until either awarded or retracted. If you no longer are interested in a base transfer and have a transfer request on file, that request should be retracted.
Flight Attendants wishing to change their domicile must submit a transfer form via WINGS by 12:00 NOON (EST)/10:00 AM (MST), Friday, February 17, 2017. The awards will be posted no later than Monday, February 20, 2017.
Mutual Domicile Transfers – LUS
Mutual Transfers will be processsed following the processing of vacancy transfer requests, if applicable.
The Company will maintain a list of Flight Attendants requesting Mutual Transfers. The requests will be processed in system seniority order.
For Example: 20 PHL Flight Attendants want to transfer to CLT and 35 CLT Flight Attendants want to transfer to PHL. The Company will approve the 20 PHL Flight Attendants and match them to the 20 of the most senior CLT Flight Attendants and swap their bases. The 15 most junior CLT Flight Attendants will be considered in a later month in seniority order of the total requests.
The following are all the possible combinations of base swaps:
- It is NOT necessary to bid all bases when submitting a transfer request.
- All transfer requests will remain on file until either awarded or retracted.
- If you no longer are interested in a base transfer and have a transfer request on file, that request should be retracted.
A Flight Attendant who would like a Mutual Domicile Transfer for must submit a Transfer Request Form via WINGS by 12:00 NOON (EST)/10:00 (MST), Friday, February 17, 2017. The awards effective for the April 2017 bid month will be posted no later than Monday, February 20, 2017.
Vacation Bidding Now Open – LUS
New This Year: Vacation Bids will be entered using the Annual Vacation Bidding & Award (AVBA) program via the Crew Portal.
LUS Flight Attendant Vacation Bidding Guide (WINGS Login Required)
The Annual Vacation Bid and Award (AVBA) guide and instructional video is also available on your Flight Attendant tablet. Access the guide in your Document Library > PBS Documents. You can watch the video in the Flt Svc Training app > Other Videos.
AVBA Flight Attendant Trainers will be assisting in all LUS crew rooms during the following Home Base Times (HBTs) from February 7th through March 7th:
As a reminder, Round 1 Bidding closes March 7th at 1200 CST.
Vacation Support Contacts:
- Vacations Administration: (800) 327, 0117, options 2, 5, 3
- Vacations Administration: FA.Vacations@aa.com
- Flight Attendant Bidding Resource Center (FABRC): (800) 327-0117, options 2, 8
Headcounts by Base – LAA/LUS
March 2017 Bidding Timeline – LUS
Flight Attendant Bidding Resource Center (FABRC) – LUS
Representatives are ready to assist! Call 480-693-8232 or 800-327-0117, option 2, 8