|APFA LAA Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|APFA LUS Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Non-Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Press||Subscribe to APFA’s Press Release|
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
2017-18 Round 2 LUS Vacation Bidding Now Open – LUS
- If you were not awarded all or any of your vacation, or failed to bid in the primary bid, you should participate in the secondary bid for any remaining vacation days.
- If awarded a 1, 2 or 3 day period in the primary bid, do not bid any additional 1, 2 or 3 day periods in the secondary bid, unless you only have 3 or less days remaining to bid.
- If you fail to bid in the primary or secondary bid periods, or if you bid an insufficient number of preferences, you will be assigned from the remaining vacation day. This occurs after all secondary bids are awarded.
LUS Flight Attendant Vacation Bidding Guide (WINGS Login Required)
The Annual Vacation Bid and Award (AVBA) guide and instructional video is also available on your Flight Attendant tablet. Access the guide in your Document Library > PBS Documents. You can watch the video in the Flt Svc Training app > Other Videos.
Days Available for Round 2:
Vacation Support Contacts:
- Vacations Administration: (800) 327, 0117, options 2, 5, 3
- Vacations Administration: FA.Vacations@aa.com
- Flight Attendant Bidding Resource Center (FABRC): (800) 327-0117, options 2, 8
For issues with logging into your account please contact the Membership Department during regular business hours at (817) 540-0108 ext. 8153.
For important or time-sensitive issues regarding contract, scheduling, health, IOD, or other department-related questions please visit the department contact information page to contact the department you need. For immediate assistance please call APFA headquarters at (817) 540-0108
Visit the Contact Us page for general questions or media inquiries.