|APFA LAA Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|APFA LUS Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Non-Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Press||Subscribe to APFA’s Press Release|
Monday, June 12, 2017
- Flight Attendant Counts By Base – LAA/LUS
- No Voluntary Leave of Absences (VLOAs) Offered for August – LUS
- Domicile Transfer Openings for August 2017 – LUS
- Mutual Domicile Transfers – LUS
- Flight Attendant Bidding Resource Center – LUS
Flight Attendant Counts By Base – LAA/LUS
No Voluntary Leave of Absences (VLOAs) Offered for August – LUS
Domicile Transfer Openings for August 2017 – LUS
Reciprocal transfers only will be offered for the August bid month.
Mutual Domicile Transfers – LUS
Mutual Transfers will be processed following the processing of vacancy transfer requests, if applicable.
The Company will maintain a list of Flight Attendants requesting Mutual Transfers. The requests will be processed in system seniority order.
For Example: 20 PHL Flight Attendants want to transfer to CLT and 35 CLT Flight Attendants want to transfer to PHL. The Company will approve the 20 PHL Flight Attendants and match them to the 20 of the most senior CLT Flight Attendants and swap their bases. The 15 most junior CLT Flight Attendants will be considered in a later month in seniority order of the total requests.
The following are all the possible combinations of base swaps:
- It is NOT necessary to bid all bases when submitting a transfer request.
- All transfer requests will remain on file until either awarded or retracted.
- If you no longer are interested in a base transfer and have a transfer request on file, that request should be retracted.
A Flight Attendant who would like a Mutual Domicile Transfer for must submit a Transfer Request Form via WINGS by 12:00 NOON (EDT)/09:00 (MST), Friday, June 16, 2017. The awards will be posted no later than Monday, June 16, 2017.
July 2017 Bidding Timeline – LUS
Flight Attendant Bidding Resource Center – LUS