Friday, August 11, 2017
Implementation of JCBA Section 10.D.18.b. – 12 Days Off for Reserves – LUS
Effective with the September bid month starting on August 31, 2017, LUS Reserve Flight Attendants will now have 12 days off as a result of the implementation of JCBA Section 10.D.18.b. APFA fought hard to have this implemented ahead of FOI. As a result of this change, here is what you can expect if bidding a reserve schedule for the September bid month:
- The restriction on the number of sets of two days off will be discontinued, making the Multiple Two Days Off waiver no longer necessary.
- The requirement for two Golden Days off, when grouped with Flex Days off, will also be eliminated, making the Allow Single Golden Day waiver no longer necessary.
- The daily value of a reserve day will change to account for the extra day off. (Reserve days will now be worth 4 hours, 10 minutes in a 30-day month and 3 hours, 56 minutes in a 31 day month.)
In order to update the bid entry screen to appear without the waivers, clear your browser’s cach/history by following these steps:
- Open Chrome
- On your browser toolbar, tap the three dots in the upper right corner
- Tap More Tools and then Clear browsing data
- Under Clear browsing data, select the checkboxes for Cookies, Download history and Cached images and files
- Select Clear browsing data at the bottom
If you need additional help, call the IT help desk at 800-327-0117 (682-315-5997) option 7