|APFA LAA Members
||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|APFA LUS Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Non-Members||Subscribe to the APFA Hotline|
|Press||Subscribe to APFA’s Press Release|
Friday, October 13, 2017
- Planned Flight Attendant Count By Base – LAA/LUS
- No VLOAs Offered for December – LUS
- No Domicile Transfer Openings for December 2017 – LUS
- Mutual Domicile Transfers – LUS
- November 2017 Transfer Awards – LUS
- November PBS Bidding Timeline – LUS
- October FABRC Hours – LUS
Planned Flight Attendant Counts By Base – LAA/LUS
NO Voluntary Leave of Absences (VLOAs) Offered for December – LUS
No Domicile Transfer Openings for December 2017 – LUS
Reciprocal transfers only will be offered for the December bid month.
Mutual Domicile Transfers – LUS
Mutual Transfers will be processed following the processing of vacancy transfer requests, if applicable.
The Company will maintain a list of Flight Attendants requesting Mutual Transfers. The requests will be processed in system seniority order.
For Example: 20 PHL Flight Attendants want to transfer to CLT and 35 CLT Flight Attendants want to transfer to PHL. The Company will approve the 20 PHL Flight Attendants and match them to the 20 of the most senior CLT Flight Attendants and swap their bases. The 15 most junior CLT Flight Attendants will be considered in a later month in seniority order of the total requests.
The following are all the possible combinations of base swaps:
- It is NOT necessary to bid all bases when submitting a transfer request.
- All transfer requests will remain on file until either awarded or retracted.
- If you no longer are interested in a base transfer and have a transfer request on file, that request should be retracted.
A Flight Attendant wishing to change their domicile must submit a Transfer Request Form via WINGS by 12:00 NOON (EDT)/09:00 (MST), Wednesday, October 18, 2017. The awards will be posted no later than Thursday, October 19, 2017.
November 2017 Transfer Awards – LUS
November 2017 PBS Bidding Timeline – LUS
Flight Attendant Bidding Resource Center – LUS
Flight Attendant Bidding Resource Center (FABRC): 1-800-327-0117, option 5
For issues with logging into your account please contact the Membership Department during regular business hours at (817) 540-0108 ext. 8153.
For important or time-sensitive issues regarding contract, scheduling, health, IOD, or other department-related questions please visit the department contact information page to contact the department you need. For immediate assistance please call APFA headquarters at (817) 540-0108
Visit the Contact Us page for general questions or media inquiries.