- Planned Available Flight Attendant Head Counts – LAA/LUS
- Domicile Transfer Openings for February 2018 – LUS
- January 2018 Transfer Awards – LUS
- January 2018 PBS Bidding Timeline – LUS
- December FABRC Hours – LUS
Planned Available Flight Attendant Head Counts – LAA/LUS
NOTE: The headcounts posted for LUS bases in December and previous months indicated the total headcount instead of planned available headcount. Moving forward, both LUS and LAA headcounts will indicate the planned available headcount. For a month over month comparison between December and January, the correct planned available headcounts for LUS bases in December were:
Domicile Transfer Openings for February 2018 – LUS
The following base openings are being posted effective January 31, 2018:
- Depending on the number of flight attendants that elect to transfer, positions may need to be back-filled as a result of the bid.
- Reciprocal transfers will also be considered in this process.
- All requests must be submitted electronically via Wings (Wings > Flight Service > Forms > Transfer Request Form)
- All transfer requests will remain on file until either awarded or retracted.
- If you no longer are interested in a base transfer and have a transfer request on file, that request should be retracted.
- Flight Attendants wishing to change their domicile must submit a transfer form via Wings by Noon (ET) / 11 a.m. (CT) / 10 a.m. (MT), Wednesday, December 20. The awards will be posted no later than Thursday, December 21.
- It is not necessary to bid all bases when submitting a transfer request.
January 2018 Transfer Awards – LUS
January 2018 PBS Bidding Timeline – LUS
Flight Attendant Bidding Resource Center – LUS
Flight Attendant Bidding Resource Center (FABRC): 1-800-327-0117, option 5
For issues with logging into your account please contact the Membership Department during regular business hours at (817) 540-0108 ext. 8153.
For important or time-sensitive issues regarding contract, scheduling, health, IOD, or other department-related questions please visit the department contact information page to contact the department you need. For immediate assistance please call APFA headquarters at (817) 540-0108
Visit the Contact Us page for general questions or media inquiries.