- Planned Available Flight Attendant Head Counts
- Domicile Transfer Openings for May 2018 – LUS
- April 2018 Transfer Awards – LUS
- No VLOAs Offered for May 2018 – LUS
- April 2018 PBS Bidding Timeline – LUS
- Flight Attendant Bidding Resource Center – LUS
Planned Available Flight Attendant Head Counts
Domicile Transfer Openings for May 2018 – LUS
The following base openings are being posted effective May 2, 2018:
- Depending on the number of Flight Attendants that elect to transfer, positions may need to be back-filled as a result of the bid.
- Reciprocal transfers will also be considered in this process.
- All requests must be submitted electronically via Wings (Wings > Flight Service > Forms > Transfer Request Form)
- All transfer requests will remain on file until either awarded or retracted.
- If you no longer are interested in a base transfer and have a transfer request on file, that request should be retracted.
- Flight Attendants wishing to change their domicile must submit a transfer form via Wings by Noon (ET) / 11 a.m. (CT) / 9 a.m. (MT), Sunday, March 18, 2018. The awards will be posted no later than Monday, March 19, 2018.
- It is not necessary to bid all bases when submitting a transfer request.
- Award letters will not be sent via US Mail. Successful bidders will receive a generic award letter at their AA email account.
April 2018 Transfer Awards – LUS
No VLOAs Offered for May 2018 – LUS
April 2018 PBS Bidding Timeline – LUS
Flight Attendant Bidding Resource Center – LUS
You can reach a Flight Attendant at the FABRC every day from 0800-2000 (CST): 1-800-327-0117, option 5