- Planned Available Flight Attendant Headcounts
- No Domicile Transfer Openings for August 2018 – LUS
- July 2018 Transfer Awards – LUS
- No VLOA Openings for August 2018 – LUS
- July 2018 PBS Bidding Timeline – LUS
- Flight Attendant Bidding Resource Center – LUS
Planned Available Flight Attendant Headcounts
No Domicile Transfer Openings for August 2018 – LUS
Reciprocal transfers only will be offered for the August bid month (effective Aug. 1).
Even though there aren’t any vacancies, transfer requests will be processed in seniority order, on a reciprocal basis to the extent possible.
Here are all the possible combinations of base swaps:
- CLT to PHL and PHL to CLT
- CLT to PHX and PHX to CLT
- CLT to DCA and DCA to CLT
- DCA to PHL and PHL to DCA
- DCA to PHX and PHX to DCA
- PHL to PHX and PHX to PHL
- Depending on the number of Flight Attendants that elect to transfer, positions may need to be back-filled as a result of the bid.
- Reciprocal transfers will also be considered in this process.
- All requests must be submitted electronically via Wings (Wings > Flight Service > Forms > Transfer Request Form)
- All transfer requests will remain on file until either awarded or retracted.
- If you no longer are interested in a base transfer and have a transfer request on file, that request should be retracted.
- Flight Attendants wishing to change their domicile must submit a transfer form via Wings by noon (ET) / 11 a.m. (CT) / 9 a.m. (MT), Friday, June 22, 2018. The awards will be posted no later than Monday, June 25, 2018.
- It is not necessary to bid all bases when submitting a transfer request.
- Award letters will not be sent via US Mail. Successful bidders will receive a generic award letter at their AA email account.
July 2018 Transfer Awards – LUS
No VLOA Openings for August 2018 – LUS
July 2018 PBS Bidding Timeline – LUS
Flight Attendant Bidding Resource Center – LUS
You can reach a Flight Attendant at the FABRC every day from 0800-2000 (CST): 1-800-327-0117, option 5
For issues with logging into your account please contact the Membership Department during regular business hours at (817) 540-0108 ext. 8153.
For important or time-sensitive issues regarding contract, scheduling, health, IOD, or other department-related questions please visit the department contact information page to contact the department you need. For immediate assistance please call APFA headquarters at (817) 540-0108
Visit the Contact Us page for general questions or media inquiries.