- Planned Available Flight Attendant Headcounts
- No Domicile Transfer Openings for September – LUS
- August 2018 Transfer Awards – LUS
- No VLOA Openings for September 2018 – LUS
- August 2018 PBS Bidding Timeline – LUS
- Flight Attendant Bidding Resource Center – LUS
Planned Available Flight Attendant Headcounts
No Domicile Transfer Openings for September 2018 – LUS
Reciprocal transfers only will be offered for the September bid month.
Even though there aren’t any vacancies, transfer requests will be processed in seniority order, on a reciprocal basis to the extent possible.
Here are all the possible combinations of base swaps:
- CLT to PHL and PHL to CLT
- CLT to PHX and PHX to CLT
- CLT to DCA and DCA to CLT
- DCA to PHL and PHL to DCA
- DCA to PHX and PHX to DCA
- PHL to PHX and PHX to PHL
- Depending on the number of Flight Attendants that elect to transfer, positions may need to be back-filled as a result of the bid.
- Reciprocal transfers will also be considered in this process.
- All requests must be submitted electronically via Wings (Wings > Flight Service > Forms > Transfer Request Form)
- All transfer requests will remain on file until either awarded or retracted.
- If you no longer are interested in a base transfer and have a transfer request on file, that request should be retracted.
- Flight Attendants wishing to change their domicile must submit a transfer form via Wings by noon (ET) / 11 a.m. (CT) / 9 a.m. (MT), Sunday, July 22, 2018. The awards will be posted no later than Monday, July 23, 2018.
- It is not necessary to bid all bases when submitting a transfer request.
- Award letters will not be sent via US Mail. Successful bidders will receive a generic award letter at their AA email account.
August 2018 Transfer Awards – LUS
No VLOA Openings for September 2018 – LUS
August 2018 PBS Bidding Timeline – LUS
Flight Attendant Bidding Resource Center – LUS
You can reach a Flight Attendant at the FABRC every day from 0800-2000 (CST): 1-800-327-0117, option 5
Extended FABRC Hours Effective tomorrow, July 14, 2018:
Daily (7 Days a Week): 0600 – 2200 (CT)
July 22-24: 0400 – 2200 (CT)
July 31st – August 3rd: 0600 – 2300 (CT)