The Special APFA Board of Directors meeting concluded today in Hurst, TX.
Yesterday’s topics included, but were not limited to:
- Negotiating Committee Appointments & Nominations
- Uniform Reactions
- Reserve Numbers
- Sick Time Inaccuracies
- APFA After-Hours Coverage
- Unification & Mobilization of Membership
Today’s topics included, but were not limited to:
- Improving Internal & External Communications
- Negotiations Preparation
- Joint Scheduling Implementation Committee Update
- Proposed New Attendance Policy
APFA will be meeting with the Company later this week to submit our input and response to the Company’s proposed attendance policy.
Full minutes of the meeting will be available on the APFA website within 30 days.
For issues with logging into your account please contact the Membership Department during regular business hours at (817) 540-0108 ext. 8153.
For important or time-sensitive issues regarding contract, scheduling, health, IOD, or other department-related questions please visit the department contact information page to contact the department you need. For immediate assistance please call APFA headquarters at (817) 540-0108
Visit the Contact Us page for general questions or media inquiries.