PBS Mis-Award Process
Once a Flight Attendant receives their PBS award and has questions concerning the award, or believes she/he has been mis-awarded, the Flight Attendant should do the following:
- The Flight Attendant should contact the FABRC at 888-376-5375 no later than the 24th of each month at Noon (DFW Time) for a review and evaluation of the award.
- The FABRC Representative will advise the Flight Attendant if there has been a potential mis-award or not. If there has been a potential mis-award, it will be referred to the PBS Admin Team and sent to Advanced Optimization Systems, Inc. (AOS) for validation.
- If the award has been referred to the PBS Admin Team or AOS, a FABRC member will call and advise the Flight Attendant of the results and if a mis-award has occurred will provide the Flight Attendant with a detailed description of how they need to proceed regarding pay protection(s).
- If the Flight Attendant has been advised they do not have a mis-award and would like to challenge the information, they would then contact the JSIC at firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
- The JSIC will further review the results to determine if a mis-award has occurred.