Friday, September 13, 2019
Retirement Seminars – Are You Ready?
The Retirement Department will be conducting the following seminars in September and October:
- September 24th – LAX – 1100-1400 Meeting Room at LAX Operations
- September 25th – SFO – 1100-1400 Conference Room in the tunnel between terminal 2 and the parking garage.
- October 9th – ORD – 1100-1400 K19 Conference Room
- October 10th – PHL – 1100-1400 Tour Room (inside security between Concourses C & D)
- October 22nd – CLT – 1100-1400 Conference Room above the food court
- October 23rd – STL – 1100-1400 Location TBD
The Retirement seminars cover a wide range of topics including: Retiree Travel, 401(K), Pensions, COBRA, and Medicare.
Legacy American Airlines Flight Attendants: Download a pension estimate from the Pension Service Center page on Jetnet.
Legacy US Airways Flight Attendants: Request a copy of their pension estimate from the PBGC by calling 800-400-7242.
Members unable to attend the seminars are always welcome to watch the retirement webinar series available on the APFA Retirement Page, as well as download the Good Slide! retirement handout.
Everyone is welcome regardless of base or seniority – no need to RSVP.
Remember – it’s never too early to start planning for retirement.
APFA National Retirement Specialist