Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Annual Benefits Enrollment Closes in 3 Days
As of today, only 45.5% of eligible Flight Attendants have enrolled. Annual enrollment ends Friday, November 1st at 23:59 (CT). Don’t forget to make your elections for 2020, enroll today!If you don’t enroll, your 2019 benefit elections will carry over for 2020, including added benefits, with the following exceptions:
- If you’re enrolled in the Standard/Additional option, you’ll be enrolled in the Plus option.
- If you’re enrolled in Option 1, you’ll be enrolled in the Plus option.
- If you’re enrolled in Option 2, you’ll be enrolled in the Basic option.
- Your 2020 dental option will include the same family members currently covered.
- HSA—You must make a new HSA contribution election each year.
- FSA—You must re-enroll and make a new contribution election in the Health Care and/or Dependent Care FSA each year.
Things to consider when making your elections are not only the cost of the premiums but also your deductible and out-of-pocket max.
2020 Coverage Premiums –
This plan is only offered by the BSWQA network in the DFW area. If you have dependents at college or living outside the metroplex this option probably isn’t right for you. Traveling outside the DFW area and you need care, you can go to AA onsite clinics, CVS MinuteClinics, and clinics operated by Walmart. Only urgent and emergent care while traveling outside the DFW will be covered.
To find providers in the BSWQA network, visit www.dfwconnectedcare.com.
EyeMed is your network provider
You – $5.28
You + spouse/domestic partner – $10.24
You + children – $10.05
You + family – $14.37
Don’t forget to elect your FSA or HRA for pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible expenses.
Life Event window has been extended to 60 days to make any changes to your benefits and 31 days to provide the required documentation.
After Annual Enrollment ends on November 1st at 23:59 (CT), you won’t be able to make any changes during 2020 unless you have a qualifying life event, such as having a baby or getting married.
If you have any questions visit my.aa.com or call the Benefits Service Center at 888-860-6178.
APFA Interim National Health Chair
Currently, no scheduled events...