Friday, May 1, 2020
A Message of Gratitude to Our Outgoing APFA Representatives
We would like to take a moment to offer a sincere thank you to all of our outgoing APFA Representatives. These individuals have steadfastly served this Union and our membership, and we are very thankful that they stepped up to serve.
Our outgoing Regional Representatives served APFA in the SBA Department with the highest level of professionalism, and defended our contractual rights on multiple fronts:
- Margaret Barnes
- Beth Carpenter
- Beth Kilcran-Flannery
- Joann Matley-Sheehan
- Chris O’Kelley
- Glenda Talley
Our outgoing Department Chairs, Specialists, and Committee Members worked tirelessly on our behalf. From FOI to the Boeing 737 MAX grounding to the outbreak of COVID-19, their responsibilities have been enormously challenging:
- Robin Charbonneau, National Communications Chair
- Julie Frederick, Specialist, Air Carrier Training Aviation Rulemaking Committee (ACT ARC)
- Cindy Horan, National Ballot Committee Chair
- Becky Lydecker, National Scheduling Chair
- Julia Simpson, National Hotel Chair
Thank you for your service. Our Union is stronger because of you.
Currently, no scheduled events...