Wednesday, June 3, 2020
APFA Accepting Resumés for Hotel Committee Representatives
The APFA National Hotel Department is accepting resumés for Hotel Committee Representatives. In addition to resumés, cover letters are suggested, but optional. Please click here to submit applications.
Theapplication deadline is Monday, June 15th.
Hotel Committee Representatives duties and expectations:
- Address Flight Attendant concerns regarding layover accommodations and transportation.
- Represent APFA on hotel site inspections and reviews, while traveling to existing and future layover destinations.
- Provide detailed reports and recommendations to the National Hotel Chair on the selection and suitability of accommodations and associated transportation.
- Assist the National Hotel Chair in:
- Promotion of goals and objectives of the APFA
- Reviewing and resolving all Flight Attendant feedback relating to lodging accommodations and transportation for Flight Attendants
- Monitoring Company practice and compliance with respect to layover hotel accommodation standards, security, ground transportation, and crew lounges
- Daily duties and department coverage
APFA National Hotel Chair