Aflac® Open Enrollment Begins Tomorrow
Beginning tomorrow, Aflac® will begin its annual open enrollment for its Voluntary Supplemental Benefits offering to our membership. There is much uncertainty with our current economy, in addition to the the various changes within our workforce. As a result, a courtesy has been extended to provide voluntary plan offerings available with effective start dates of both September 1st and October 1st.
- Flight Attendants taking the Voluntary Early Out Program (VEOP): Enroll between Monday, August 17th and Friday, August 31st. Policy coverage will be effective Tuesday, September 1st.
- All other Flight Attendants: Enroll between Monday, August 17th and Friday August 31st. Policy coverage will be effective Tuesday, September 1st. In addition, you may enroll between Tuesday, September 1st and Wednesday, September 9th. Policy coverage will be effective October 1st.
The Plans Being Offered:
- Short-Term Disability
- 24-Hour Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
You can schedule a one-on-one appointment with a benefit counselor to walk you through the process by scheduling in advance by clicking the Book Now link below: (New York and Puerto Rico use self-serve only option)
- Call Center Phone: 877-453-2385
- Call Center Hours: 09:00 (CDT) until 18:00 (CDT) Monday – Friday, and 09:00 (CDT) until 12:00 (CDT) on Saturday
To self-enroll online please click the Enroll Now link below.
Please Note: Flight Attendants who live in New York and Puerto Rico must enroll using the self-serve option only. A benefit counselor cannot take your enrollment via the call center option, by law.
For All Members (ACTIVE, VEOP, EVLOA, etc), you are eligible for TELEMEDICINE and may self-enroll at www.247apfa.com
****NEW*** Aflac® is providing an intuitive customized mobile app for all customer service and enrollment needs to include but not be limited to, claims, policy documents, and policy changes. In response to, and also in an effort to help accommodate our unique schedules, a one-stop-shop platform has been created to better your convenience 24/7. Please stay tuned for the next hotline announcement for the download link for your mobile device.
APFA National Health Chair