Wings Foundation Payroll Deduction Option
Sunday, September 27, 2020
American Airlines will begin the process of migrating all Flight Attendants to a new payroll platform in October. If you are currently donating to Wings Foundation via payroll deduction, those donations will not transfer over to the new payroll system. It is important to note, your Wings Foundation payroll deduction through ePays was discontinued effective September 16th. A new method for donating to Wings Foundation is now available on Jetnet through American Cares.
Previous payroll donations to Wings Foundation accounted for 70% of the funds made available to your colleagues in need of financial assistance due to illness or injury while off AA payroll, or whose primary residence is damaged or destroyed by a natural disaster/catastrophic event. May we count on you to continue with your generosity by enrolling in this new donation system?
- Sign into Jetnet > Get Involved > American Cares
- Select “OK” and pass the Volunteering in the Community Waiver
- Choose “Donate Now”
- Select the “Wings Foundation” icon, followed by “Make a New Donation”
- Select “Recurring Payroll”
- Enter your amount of choice (this amount is per pay period = 2x monthly)
- Scroll down and select “Add To My Cart” followed by “Checkout”
- Select Name, Address & email, followed by “Next Step”
- Select “I Agree”
- Select “Confirm and Finish” (this page shows the amount per pay period AND the estimated total for the year; you may “Go Back A Step” if you wish to edit your donation amount)
Flight Attendants who currently donate to Wings Foundation through our “Network for Good” may continue with this option, which deducts a fee or allows you to make up the difference, so your donation is “whole” to WINGS. There is no fee when donating through payroll, so you may consider switching your donation options.
Wings Foundation is now a “Featured Charity” on the American Giving platform, so any AA employee may donate to WINGS or other featured charities. We hope you will consider your donation choices and keep the Wings Foundation in your hearts.
We cannot do this without you. Some of our colleagues can attest to that! Listen to their compelling testimonials in the video below.
Thank you for remembering WINGS! Donate today!
Wings Foundation Now Included in the AA Retirement Catalogue
The Wings Foundation has been added to the upcoming AA retirement catalogue. If you are retiring, you now have the option to forgo your retirement gift and make a donation of up to $150 to the Wings Foundation.
President, Wings Foundation