Friday, January 22, 2021
Restored DECS Access for Recalled Flight Attendants
Recalled Flight Attendants may now access FOS/DECS with the temporary password sent to your Company email. You will need to log in and create a new password no later than Wednesday, January 27th.
The deadline to submit a base transfer request for an effective date of April 1, 2021 is Tuesday, January 26th at 0800 (CST). If you have already submitted a priority of return form, you must have a transfer request on file to be considered for the priority of return.
- Priority Return Request Form via Comply65
- Priority Return Request Form (Microsoft Word version). Please email this completed form to FA.Questions@aa.com.
Access to Company Email
In order to access your Company email, please follow these steps:
- Visit the Flight Service website and click on “Email.”
- When asked for your username, enter your employee number like this: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your password will be the same as your Jetnet password.
Steps for Updating your DECS Password
To create a new DECS password, the following parameters must be met:
- 7 or 8 characters
- Must contain one letter and one number (EXCLUDING Q AND Z)
- Must not contain any symbols such as but not limited to @ # $ & !
- Cannot repeat the same letter or number 3 or more times in a row.
- Cannot be any of the 3 previous passwords you have used
- Passwords are NOT case sensitive
Steps for Inputting a Base Transfer Request
APFA National Contract Chair