Saturday, February 13, 2021
Expanded Summer Flying for LGA
Yesterday we received notice from Flight Service of an expansion of flying at JFK starting in May and June.
- JFK-BOG-JFK (Bogota, Colombia) Daily service operating on the A319
- JFK-CLO-JFK (Cali, Colombia) Daily service operating on the A319
- JFK-MDE-JFK (Medellin, Colombia) Daily service operating on the A319
We do not have information about departure and arrival times for these markets. Nor do we know whether they will operate as turns or multi-day sequences. We will share those details with you as we receive them.
- JFK-SCL-JFK (Santiago, Chile) 3x/weekly operating on the 777-200
JFK-SCL is scheduled to operate Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, departing at 2000. SCL-JFK will operate Monday, Thursday, and Saturday, arriving at JFK at 0820.
All four South America markets start May 6.
- JFK-PLS-JFK (Turks and Caicos Islands)
This is a Saturday only seasonal market scheduled through August 16 on the 737.
- JFK-UVF-JFK (Saint Lucia)
Also, a Saturday only seasonal market scheduled through August 16 on the 737.
Both markets start on June 3.
These new routes will be uploaded into Sabre sometime over the next week. This new service is in addition to the previously announced TVL (Tel Aviv) in May and ATH (Athens) in June. We are thrilled to share some good news about our flying in New York during a year when we have lost so many of our beloved trips.
APFA LGA Base President
APFA LGA Base Vice President