Sunday, April 11, 2021
May 2021 Allocations
Please Note: All remaining 57 recalled DCA Flight Attendants have not yet been cleared as of today for the May bid month. They are not included in the LRD. However, should these Flight Attendants be cleared prior to PBS closing, they will be placed on Reserve. If your current status in the LRD is Reserve, and you wish to move to Lineholder, it is important to toggle to Lineholder. Should these 57 Flight Attendants become available prior to PBS closing, those that toggled off of Reserve will become Lineholders for May.
When PBS processing begins, if additional Lineholders are needed, those with Reserve status will be changed to Lineholder status in the following order:
- Tentative Flight Attendants who were involuntarily moved to Reserve status.
- Reserve Flight Attendants who toggled to Pref LH in the LRD who were unable to hold Lineholder status in LRD.
- Most junior Reserve Flight Attendants involuntarily moved to Lineholder status after all the above have been utilized.
If you are in one of these 3 categories above, you will want to bid
7 layers of Reserve and 7 layers of Lineholder in PBS
- DCA: 30,698 flying hours (+11,404 month-over -month)
- IAD: 1,970 flying hours (+355)
- BWI: 1,976 flying hours (+11)
- 34,644 Total Flying Hours (DCA, IAD, BWI) (+11,770)
Final Notes for the DCA Base:
- 124 – 737 MAX sequences
- 5 – MCO ODANs
- High Time LAS turns
- High Time 4-day trips
- NIPD turns
- No NIPD RONS
- No red-eye flying
- All BOS & LGA turns are part of 4 leg sequences
- 3+ hour sit times still incorporated into the sequences
- 60% more flying month-over-month
APFA DCA Base President
APFA DCA Base Vice President