Wednesday, December 16, 2015
Telephone Town Hall Today – LAA/LUS
APFA National President Marcus Gluth & National Officers, along with members of the Joint Scheduling Implementation Committee (JSIC) and Joint Implementation Resolution Committee (JIRC) will be hosting a Telephone Town Hall Conference today, Wednesday, December 16th at 4pm EST (3pm CST/1pm PST). The telephone conference will consist of a short presentation followed by a live Questions and Answers session, focusing on Contract Implementation of the 2014 Joint Collective Bargaining Agreement (JCBA).
All members are welcome to join the Town Hall Conference. Have your questions answered LIVE, or just listen in to the conversation by calling 855-269-4484.
APFA Stands Together with United Airlines Flight Attendants – LAA/LUS
United/Continental Airlines Flight Attendants have been locked in Contract negotiations for several years. The two groups still do not have a joint Contract following the 2010 merger of the two airlines. Five years later, United Management still fails to negotiate a fair contract even within a period of historic profits. The prolonged bargaining has left both workgroups – Legacy United and Legacy Continental – lagging behind their industry peers.
In early October, the APFA Board of Directors passed a resolution publicly recognizing and supporting the ongoing negotiations of the Flight Attendants of United/Continental Airlines, in their effort to secure a contract and meaningful wage increase which will benefit our industry and profession as a whole.
Tomorrow, Thursday, December 17, Flight Attendants of United Airlines will picket at airports, calling on United Management to finish its merger with Continental Airlines. Let us all join together by proudly standing with our brothers and sisters, in support of their reaching a Contract. Day of Action events will take place in the following locations tomorrow:
- Boston (BOS) Terminal B at United Ticket Counter, 11:45am – 1pm
- Chicago Denver (DEN) West Side Departure Level Outside United Ticket Counter, 12:30 – 2pm
- ORD Terminal 1 United Departures, 11am – 12:30pm
- United’s World HQ, 11am – 12:30pm
- Frankfurt (FRA) Terminal 1, 10 – 11:30am
- Guam (GUM) United City Ticket Office, 5 – 6pm
- Hong Kong (HKG) Departure Level 7 Drop Point Zone 3, 9:15 – 10:30am
- Honolulu (HNL) United Departure Level, 11:30am – 12:30pm
- Houston (IAH) JFK Boulevard, 12 – 1pm
- Las Vegas (LAS) Terminal B Outside United Ticket Counter, 1 -2pm
- London (LHR) Queen’s Terminal 2, TBD pm
- Los Angeles (LAX) Terminal 7 Departure Level, 11am – 1pm
- Narita (NRT) Terminal 1 Outside United Ticket Counter, 4 – 5pm
- Newark (EWR) Terminal C Upper Level Door 5, 12 – 1pm
- San Francisco (SFO) Terminal 3 Departure Level, 10:30 – 11:30am
- Washington, DC
- DCA Terminal B United Departures, 12 – 1pm
- IAD Baggage Claim, 2 – 4pm
Please wear your uniform.